Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Run.

Doesn't that sound so healthy? I could be this strong and athletic person who runs for fun. In truth...

I run:
  • to the store, thru the store and home from the store
  • to the mailbox
  • to the bus stop
  • up the stairs when a baby cries
  • down the street after my dog
  • to pick up my kids from wherever...
You get the idea. :) Actually, besides all of the crazy mundane running that we moms do everyday, my dear friend Tonya and I are training for the LZ Half Marathon. Yep. Two work at home moms who are taking the time to do something just for us. Without appendages. :) Unless you count the pregnancy pounds I'm still trying to lose.

Here I would insert an awesome picture of my running shoes. Which I took and now can't find. Guess my .jpg filing system needs some additional work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment